City Blogs is a service for staff and students to blog about learning, teaching and research activities at City University London. It runs on the Edublogs platform which specialises in blogs for educational institutions.
Students are using City Blogs in a variety of ways including:
- Recording Personal Development Planning (PDP) activities;
- Charting project progress;
- Managing group projects;
- Collaborating on the development of course resources;
- Commenting on lecturer-led blogs and
- Interacting with guest speakers.
Request a blog
Log your blog request with the IT Service Desk. Students and staff can request blogs to support learning and teaching activities. Request public blogs to publicise the work of a department; to disseminate the results of a research project or to promote the work of a club or society. Once your blog has been created you can login using your City username and password. If you have any problems using this service please refer to the support pages.