We know how important it is for you to access your personal details easily, that’s why we are moving from the ‘update your details form’ to a brand new platform where you will also have access to a few extra services. If you are booking to attend an alumni event, from now on you will have to register to the Online Community first.
The registration process is quick and easy, and you only need to do it once. Be part of an amazing global community.
This is how it works:
- Register to create your username and password. (If you registered to the Alumni Community previously, please use the ‘forgot your username/password’ area to get new credentials, the system will still remember your email address, but you will need a new password. If you don’t remember your email address or password, please create a brand new account)
- Follow the wizard instructions step by step to get all the relevant information added to your profile. Your new account will be approved by a team member within four working days.
- When you are logged in, you will have access to the following areas:
- News: learn more about how to keep in touch and connect with the alumni community via social media.
- Access to Careers Online: find out more about how to benefit from the Careers and Skills Development Service
- Events: find out what’s on by selecting a date on the calendar and register straight away
- Ask Alumni: learn more about how to get involved and sign up to become an e-mentor
- Alumni Directory: look up old friends and make new business connections
- Profile Updates: update your biographical, preferred address, business and more so we can keep in touch
- Change my password: use this section if you want to update your password
- My subscriptions: use this section to manage your subscription to our e-bulletins
- My Inbox: manage your messages and send emails to fellow alumni
- Contact Us: If you have any questions, please get I touch!
Please be aware that if you are using Internet Explorer 11 as your main browser, you won’t be able to access the Alumni Online Community page. We apologise for the inconvenience in advance, we are waiting for this to be rectified. Please use Firefox or Google Chrome to access the page if you cannot access it through Explorer.