We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for the majority of scholarships for 2019 intake!
Available Scholarships – for a list of scholarships on offer, and their eligibility criteria, please see our website. The unconfirmed scholarships will be updated on our website when they are confirmed, and we endeavour to inform eligible applicants when they open.
General requirements – In order to be considered for a scholarship, applicants must have accepted, and paid the deposit for, a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full-time MSc degree at Cass Business School. Unless otherwise stated we do not accept scholarship applications from applicants who do not hold an offer on an MSc degree at Cass Business School.
Deadlines – Unless otherwise indicated, the deadline for our scholarships is 13th May 2019 at 5pm BST. Late applications will not be accepted.
Decisions – We know how important it is to confirm the scholarship results as soon as possible. Decisions are normally announced between June and August, and all applicants are informed of the outcome of their application.
How to apply – Scholarship applications must be submitted online. Each scholarship has its own application form and therefore if you are eligible for more than one you will need to fill in an application form for each scholarship.
You will be asked to provide some contact details, information about your academic background and any other funding you’ve applied for. The final part of the application is a series of short essay questions.
You can choose to save your progress and return to the form later – please remember to submit the application before the deadline! After you submit the application you will be emailed a copy of your application form answers. It is not possible to make changes to your application form after you’ve submitted it, and we are not able to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
Sometimes the awarding panel will interview shortlisted candidates (normally through Skype or a phone call) or request further documentation.
Tips for the application:
- Only the eligible courses and country of permanent resident options will appear in the drop-down list in the first section of the application.
- When inputting details of your academic background, please use your institution’s grading system (do not convert it to another system), and ensure you include the grading scale (e.g. 1.2 out of 5 low).
- There are no right or wrong answers to the essay questions, but this is an important part of the application. The awarding panel do not have access to your degree documents or CV unless they specifically request them, so ensure that you include everything you feel is important in your essay answers.
- Please note that there is a character limit to the essay questions, so make sure that your full answer is showing before you submit the application. Punctuation and spaces are included in the limit.
- Allow plenty of time to complete the application – don’t leave it until the deadline! Late applications will not be accepted.
- Check your application before submitting it – look out for spelling and grammar mistakes, and ensure that your student number and email address are correct.
Unfortunately, not all applicants will be eligible for our scholarships. In these cases, we recommend that you take a look at external funding opportunities – we have listed some on our website.
If you have any queries please contact Kate.Hodson.email@example.com. Good luck!