Attention Health Sciences students!
A new version of the NHS Jobs website www.jobs.nhs.uk launches tomorrow (4th March 2014). You will find a number of new features and a new design including:
- Application status tracking provides you with information on the status of each of your applications from start to finish.
- Interview invitations and scheduled interviews are combined clearly in one area, making it easier for you to reply to invitations and view interview information.
- Ability to save your application form as a ‘Profile’. You will have control over the editing or deleting of your profile and there will be no automatic deletion after a period of time. A profile can be set up by new applicants enabling them to prepare their answers for an application form ahead of any relevant job adverts being published.
- New reminder notification on the home page indicates when you have received messages or invitations or when applications are yet to be completed.
- Ability to receive SMS notifications on being invited to interview and for scheduled interview reminders, assuming that you have a UK registered mobile phone.
- New job search interface provides you with more control over job searching. Filtering search results to those that match your requirements becomes easier using the filter panel provided.
- Fresh new look in the layout, colours and styles of the website.
The new application form also features a couple of minor changes. We at the Careers Service are looking to seeing the new website!