Did you know that we have Bloomberg terminal available for student use in the Library? You can sign up to take an introduction to Bloombert workshop run by our librarians: http://libcal.city.ac.uk/event/2209890.
You can also take the Bloomberg Market Concepts course for free on the terminals using our BMC code.
What is Bloomberg Market Concepts?
Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) is a 8-hour, self-paced e-learning course that provides an interactive introduction to the financial markets. BMC consists of 4 modules – Economics, Currencies, Fixed Income and Equities – woven together from Bloomberg data, news, analytics and television. The course is available online through the Bloomberg Institute website.
Why should you take it?
- Complement your university modules with practical market knowledge
- Become familiar with the Bloomberg Professional Service
- Learn what moves markets and drives valuations
- Receive a certificate of completion
- Enhance your CV for employers
- Demonstrate motivation and drive to learn outside your course module
Find out more about the course and Bloomberg at www.bloomberginsitute.com.