So have I got your attention? I’m pretty sure the headline has peaked your interest. KPMG have teamed up with recruitment agency Sanctuary Graduates to allow you to do just this. And in graduate recruitment terms a rubicon has been crossed. Yes, this is the first instance I have come across of one of the big name graduate recruiters giving you the chance to apply to their grad scheme even before July. In their words:
Want to secure a 2017 Audit graduate scheme with one of the ‘Big 4’ before your final year even starts? Get ahead of the competition and apply now for KPMG’s Audit Graduate scheme, exclusively through Sanctuary Graduates. Follow the link below to upload your CV and we’ll be in touch to progress your application. You can choose from office locations across England and Scotland.
How to apply:
Upload your CV to: http://bit.ly/1TWo9WV using the referral code ‘DEPT’. Deadline is the 27th June 2016. Sanctuary Graduates will then be in touch to provide further information about the scheme and the company, and guide you through the KPMG recruitment process well before applications open to the general public in a few weeks’ time. Sanctuary Graduates offers a free service to all students.
Other important things to think about are as follows:
- You must have an interest in business and finance and be on track for a 2:1 in any degree subject.
- Locations Reading, Bristol, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Gatwick, Southampton, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester or Aberdeen (choice of)
- Salary Excellent + great benefits + ACA qualification
- Start Date Autumn 2017
The Audit Graduate Scheme:
• An audit gives a deep understanding of an organisation’s business practices and helps to assure stakeholders that the published annual accounts are a ‘true and fair’ reflection of their financial performance.
• You will be working on client projects with real responsibility from day one.
• KPMG will support and nurture your talent to help you thrive and reach your full potential while you study towards the globally recognised ACA qualification, and become an expert in your field.
• You will have the opportunity to apply either for an Intensive ACA or an Integrated ACA Training programme, giving you the option of different routes to achieving your professional qualification. Both programmes take three years to complete.