New Year is always a good time to think about your next career move. Whether you are looking to accelerate your career or change direction, the Cass Modular Executive MBA programme will help prepare you for your next business challenge, taking you on an unforgettable transformational journey personally and professionally.

Delivered over a long weekend (Friday to Monday), once a month over a 24 month period, the Modular Executive MBA programme gives you the flexibility to work full-time yet acquire new business skills, knowledge and expertise which you can apply in your work place immediately.

With over 20% of the current class commuting from Europe, our city location with excellent transport link is a great option for those based outside of London.

“I was motivated to do the Modular Executive MBA as I wanted to consolidate what I already knew and add new, more structured ways of looking at the world of business. I selected the Modular Executive MBA because of its practicality, given I was already working long hours and travelled internationally for business, the monthly weekend option was more feasible. The programme gave me an opportunity to put some of what I had learnt in my existing career and in the lecture rooms at Cass, into practice. I was promoted shortly after completing the Executive MBA. It was hard work, took great commitment and sacrifice, but if I had to do it again – without a doubt, I would”.IMG_3862_APPROVED

Shelley Doorey-Williams, Modular Executive MBA alumna (2011-2013)

Head of Wealth Planning and Sales Management, UBS Wealth Management

We have a limited places left for March 2016 entry. If you are interested, please get in touch.  I can provide you with personalised feedback based on your experience; advise on your eligibility to the programme; walk you through the admission process and answer any questions you may have. I can also arrange for you to come and sit in on an Executive MBA class and put you in touch with an EMBA alumni.

Are you ready to transform your career?