We are pleased to announce that we shall shortly be opening for 2014 intake Scholarship applications. We have been waiting for the final confirmations from our donors, and now our online form is being redesigned for this year’s process. As soon as we open for applications the link to the online application form will appear on our website, and an email will be sent out to offer-holders.
In order to be eligible for a Scholarship you must have accepted an offer on a full-time Masters course at Cass Business School.
For a list of Scholarships available this year, please visit the Scholarships page of our website.
One section of the Scholarship application form asks you to answer five set essay questions about yourself. If you would like to start preparing your answers now, please see below for the questions. We recommend that you save them in a Word document or similar, and then you can copy and paste into the form when you apply online. You will only submit one application form, which is used for each scholarship you apply for, so if you are eligible to apply for more than one scholarship please bear this in mind when drafting your answers.
1) Please outline your reasons (academic and financial) for applying for this scholarship. (250-1500 characters)
2) What are your career plans for the next five years after completing the Cass Masters degree, and how will a scholarship help you to achieve them? (250-1500 characters)
3) As a recipient of this scholarship, how would you further supplement your living and study expenses in London? (250-1500 characters)
4) Describe a profound event in your life and how it affected you. (250-1500 characters)
5) As a recipient of this scholarship it is expected that you will give back to society in a similar manner. How do you plan to do this? (250-1500 characters)
Please note that there is a character limit (not word limit), and you must not exceed this. Our form will not accept any line or paragraph breaks, so format your answer to each question as one paragraph.
Please keep an eye on our website for the opening of the Scholarship application form, and let us know if you have any queries!