As summer approaches, and you are making your plans, the following information may help you to prepare for joining Cass Business School in September. This advice is designed to help you avoid the most common problems encountered by students in the final weeks before joining the course. Please read it carefully, as it is advisable to plan ahead, particularly if you require a T4 student visa, rather than have lots to prepare at the last minute.
- In-person registration starts on 18 September 2017 so please take this into account when making travel arrangements so you will not arrive late. Exact registration dates and hours for each MSc course will be listed on our Induction Website when they have been confirmed (the link to which is in your deposit receipt email).
- Please make sure you advise your admissions officer of any change in contact details, particularly your email address, to ensure that you don’t miss vital information. Remember to check your email regularly as we will be sending out important information as the start date approaches. Information on induction and in-person registration and ID checks will also be posted on the Induction Website, and you are advised to check that regularly also.
- Conditional offer holders, please send us documents required to upgrade your offer as you receive them, rather than wait until you have everything. If you have any questions about which documents are still outstanding, please contact your admissions officer for advice. Always include your student number when contacting us or sending documents.
- We require an original or certified version of your final degree transcript to be sent to us as a hard copy (post/courier/personal delivery) in order to upgrade offers that are conditional on degree results – we cannot accept scans, photocopies or emails. If the transcript does not state that the degree has been awarded/conferred we will also need to receive the graduation certificate. Please post to your admissions officer at the following address: MSc Admissions Office, Cass Business School, 106 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8TZ, United Kingdom.
- Planning to return to your home country/travel after you finish your exams? It may be possible to arrange for your university to post a copy of your transcript to us, so please think about that before you leave the UK.
- IELTS score reports should be emailed to us so that we can verify your scores online.
- GMAT scores must be made accessible to us online through GMAC (Institution Code 2C2-RO-84 – Masters in Science). Please notify us when you have done this.
- If you still have references outstanding please follow up with your referees as soon as possible, as it can be harder to contact them during the summer break.
- If you require a T4 student visa for your studies at Cass, plan ahead and ensure you do everything in good time, to avoid last minute panics. Make sure you understand the UKVI requirements for visa applications (they may have changed in the past few months), particularly with regard to the financial documents required for visa applications. For further information please visit our website and apply in good time for your application to be processed. Our visa advisers are ready to help you with any visa related issues, and can be contacted on email@example.com. You will receive information on how to request your CAS Statement when your offer is upgraded to unconditional.
- Information is added to our Induction Website as it becomes available, so we advise you to check it regularly for updates and additions.
- Unconditional offer-holders will receive an email inviting you to complete online registration when the system goes live (normally around late July/early August); after this date, conditional offer-holders will receive the link shortly after your offer is upgraded. If you do not receive this please contact your Admissions Officer.
- Please note that once your offer is upgraded to unconditional it is almost impossible to be considered for a transfer to another course.
If you need any further information, please contact your Admissions Officer. A lot of information is also available in your offer pack, which was emailed to you as a PDF. If you have not received the offer pack please contact your Admissions Officer. Keep an eye on our Blog for further advice about registration later this summer. We look forward to meeting you in September!