CCCI@City

The news feed from the Centre for Culture and the Creative Industries at City, University of London

New SASS Research Students’ Society Launch

The Research Students’ Society is a brand new student-led society designed to create a stronger PhD community within SASS. It was created by Kate and Aysegul, two of the department’s new PhD students.

Our first event of the year and the launch of the society is I Wish I’d Met You Before…

Why the name? I wish I’d met you before… in thinking about the myriad of things we could have done together (write research papers, organize events, have a chat about our methodology etc.) if we’d only met a few months earlier… I wish I’d met you before… Perhaps you could have helped me out with that conference presentation; or have shown me more about that complicated data mining software…

To avoid all that going further…

Please join us in our first event for an informal speed-dating-like event, meet like-minded researchers, and tell us what you would hope to gain from the society by becoming a part of it!

4-5pm, Wednesday 19th February

Room C313 (Tait Building)

Informal drinks to follow.

Visit us online at http://sassphdresearchers.wordpress.com/​ or email rssoc@city.ac.uk

sbbh483 • February 10, 2014

Previous Post

Next Post