We know how important it is for you to access your personal details easily, that’s why we are moving from our ‘update your details’ form to a brand new platform where you will have access to a few extra services too.
The registration process is quick and easy, and you only need to do it once. Be part of an amazing global community!
This is how it works:
- Register, create your own username and password. We suggest using your email address as your username. If you registered as a member of our previous Online Community, please use the ‘forgot username/password’ links. The system will still remember your username/email address, but you will need a new password. If you don’t remember your email address or password, please create a brand new account.
- Follow the instructions step by step to add all of the relevant information to your profile. Your new account will be activated by a member of the Alumni Team within four working days.
- When your membership to the Online Community has been activated and you log in, you will have access to the following areas:
- Access to Careers Online: if you are a recent graduate, find out how to benefit from City’s Careers and Skills Development Service
- Library Services: free or heavily discounted membership (depending on if you would like reference only membership or borrowing rights) and access to a range of electronic resources
- Events: find out what’s on by selecting a date on the calendar and booking your place(s) online
- Ask Alumni: volunteer as an e-mentor or search the database for someone who can give you relevant careers advice and information
- Profile Updates: update your contact details and employment information so we can ensure you receive the latest and most relevant City news
- Alumni Directory: look up old friends and make new business connections
- My Inbox: manage your messages and send emails to fellow alumni
Please be aware that if you are using Internet Explorer 11 as your main browser, you won’t be able to access the Online Community. We apologise for the inconvenience in advance while we work to have this rectified. Please use Firefox or Google Chrome to access the community in the meantime.