What is ProQuest Refworks?
ProQuest RefWorks is an online reference management, writing and collaboration tool designed to help researchers at all levels gather, organise, store and share all types of information and to generate citations and bibliographies.
ProQuest RefWorks can be accessed at: https://refworks.proquest.com/
You will need to click Create account the first time you use ProQuest RefWorks. You need to use your City email and you will receive a validation email which you need to click on. If you have used RefWorks Legacy before, it is strongly recommended that you choose a different password.
Use Refworks to:
- Manage and store your references from projects and dissertations in folders.
- Export references from CityLibrary Search and many databases and Google Scholar etc into RefWorks.
- Create and format bibliographies in different styles and generate in text citations.
- Save PDFs and documents directly from your computer.
- Collaborate and share references with others.
Please remember to check any bibliographies or outputs created by ProQuest RefWorks or any other reference management tool for accuracy. If you are using Harvard style referencing, we recommend that you try the Cite Them Right Harvard style on ProQuest RefWorks and also recommend using Cite Them Right Online, a very useful website for citing and referencing with examples.
For more information, see our ProQuest RefWorks Library Guide.