All Web of Science users will be directed to the new Web of Science platform from 7 July 2021.The new interface has been running in parallel with the existing one since November 2020 and has undergone development and enhancements based on user feedback including:
- Improved search capabilities
- Faster page loading
- Increased accessibility features
- Responsive design for viewing on mobile and other devices.
New Web of Science interface
If you haven’t already, you can familiarize yourself with the new platform right now, and experience some of the new features available in the new Web of Science only, including:
- Author Impact Beam plots
- Enriched cited references features (Beta)
- Funding data
- Copy search query function
- Export up to 1000 records.