The UK Data Service are offering webinars for researchers on different aspects of the service. You can also browse the events pages for a full list of what is available such as: Introduction to the UK Data Service , Finding and accessing data from the UK Data Service , Dissertation projects: Introduction to secondary analysis for qualitative and quantitative data.
Upcoming training events in spring 2023 are listed below:
- Getting started with secondary analysis, 22 May, 10.00 -11.30
- Introduction to copyright: Copyright and secondary data use, 25 May, 10.00 -11.30
- Data documentation, 1 June, 11.00 -12.30
- Consent issues in data sharing, 8 June, 10.00 – 11.30
- How to anonymise qualitative and quantitative data, 15 June, 11.00 -12.30.