Skip to toolbar

About us

Diane Bell, Research Librarian (School of Arts & Social Sciences; School of Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science), City, University of London

ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8066-5317

Research Librarian providing services, collections, training and enquiry support to multidisciplinary research staff and students in particular. I am currently researching digital tools and the skills used by doctoral students in conducting their research. I have Postgraduate qualifications in Library and Information Science and Academic Practice and am interested in researching, evidence based practice, writing articles and presenting at conferences.

Samantha Halford, Research Librarian (PG/Business), City, University of London (Currently on maternity leave)

I offer support and training in Business information resources for staff, researchers and postgraduate students at Cass Business School and City, University of  London.  I can provide advice and help with research enquiries, finding information, and the use of our extensive collection of online resources, either by phone, email or in person.

Steve O’Driscoll, Research Librarian (School of Health Sciences), City, University of London

I support students and academics in the following subjects: Health Sciences, Language and Communcation Science and Optometry and  specialise in literature searching and systematic reviews for Health.

David McTaggart, Digital Repository Librarian, City University of London

I manage the institutional repository, City Research Online and provide related help and support to all City staff and research students. My areas of expertise include open access and sharing research publications via institutional repositories.