About us

Diane Bell, Research Librarian (School of Arts & Social Sciences; School of Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science), City, University of London

ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8066-5317

Research Librarian providing services, collections, training and enquiry support to multidisciplinary research staff and students in particular. I am currently researching digital tools and the skills used by doctoral students in conducting their research. I have Postgraduate qualifications in Library and Information Science and Academic Practice and am interested in researching, evidence based practice, writing articles and presenting at conferences.

Samantha Halford, Research Librarian (PG/Business), City, University of London

I offer support and training in Business information resources for staff, researchers and postgraduate students at Cass Business School and City, University of  London.  I can provide advice and help with research enquiries, finding information, and the use of our extensive collection of online resources, either by phone, email or in person.

Hilary Vieitez, Research Librarian (Law), City, University of London

I work as Research Librarian for Law, supporting staff and research students at The City Law School.

I can assist researchers with sourcing materials for legal research, support and training on the library’s online resources, providing advice on keeping up to date with your research topic, and citing and referencing using OSCOLA.

Steve O’Driscoll, Research Librarian (School of Health Sciences), City, University of London

I support students and academics in the following subjects: Health Sciences, Language and Communcation Science and Optometry and  specialise in literature searching and systematic reviews for Health.

Lenka Shipton, Digital Repository Librarian, City University of London

I manage the institutional repository, City Research Online and provide related help and support to all City staff and research students. My areas of expertise include open access and sharing research publications via institutional repositories.

Be First to Comment