Welcome to 2017-18 at #CityLIS

Hello there and a very warm welcome to all those who are just starting out at #CityLIS, as well as all those returning for their second year.

My name is James, I work in the Library at City and I also help run this blog.

As such, I am seeking your help…

If you go to an exhibition, attend a lecture, go to a conference (such as DocPerform 2…), visit a library or do anything LIS-related during your course, it would be really great if you could write me a post for this blog.  It’s a great chance to practice writing for a different audience, a super way to share experiences with colleagues and it will bring you instant fame – within the #CityLIS library world, at least.

Additionally, I will be having a look at everyone’s blog and asking if I can cross-post content and help show the world what a great course this is.

So please, please, do get in touch if you would like to write a post for #CityLIS.

Have a lovely term,

James

***

If you are a current #citylis student or alumni and would like to contribute a post, please contact our Editor, James Atkinson.

About James

#citylis Library Science Alumni and Blog Editor. Also an Information Assistant (Acquisitions and Inter-Library Loans) in the Library at City, University of London.
This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.