- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Author Archives: Ernesto Priego
#citylis is honoured to kickstart the British Library Labs Roadshow 2016! Continue reading
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. This post was written by Dr. Christine Urquhart, a retired Senior Lecturer at Aberystwyth University and #citylis Information Science alumna. Continue reading
This guest post was written by Clare Playforth, Library assistant at the University of Sussex Library. Library Carpentry was hosted at #citylis, City University London, on the 9th, 16th, 23th, and 30th of November 2015. Continue reading
On Friday 27 November 2015 #citylis will make a presentation and have a stall at Applying to study Library and Information Science – #cpd25APPLIS, Woburn House, London WC1H 9HQ. #cpd25APPLIS is organised by cpd25, the Staff Development and Training programme of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries. Continue reading