Subscribe by Email
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Metadata, Semantic Web and SIstory.si
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Falsifying Data: Then and Now
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Who’s Afraid of Data? Dystopic Archives and Libraries
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: The Map is not the Territory
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: To See a World in a Grain of Sand. Filtering Fine Art Through Metadata
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Category Archives: Guest Views
This guest post was written by Derek MacKenzie, Head of User Services at CityLibrary and #CityLIS Guest Lecturer. Here, Derek looks at the collection, uses and reasons for statistics in university libraries. *** The end of July always marks an … Continue reading
This Guest Post is by CityLibrary’s (and our) Research Libarian, Diane Bell, and is about how she went about choosing her Dissertation topic… *** I have recently completed an MA in Academic Practice degree run by the Learning Enhancement and … Continue reading
This Guest Post is by CityLibrary’s (and our) Research Libarian, Diane Bell, and is about the time she has has spent on the CILIP Leadership Programme. *** I have just finished the CILIP Leadership Programme 2015-16. This was a pilot … Continue reading
In this Guest Post, Fiona Paterson, E-Access Administrator at City University London, talks about presenting at the recent #HASLibCamp Unconference hosted by #citylis. Further information and and links to other reports from the unconference can be found on the #HASLibCamp … Continue reading