Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.
- Collection Development Strategy Report – Tyndale House Library Cambridge
- CityLIS Research Student Profile: Dominic Dixon
- An analysis and evaluation of an article from the Journal of Information Science
- How has the catalogue developed from the ancient world until the 21st Century? What current questions does cataloguing face?
- Is information governance essential for good information management?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Category Archives: Student Perspectives
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current CityLIS students. This post is written by current CityLIS student Hilary Jordan. She discusses the biases embedded in search algorithms and the importance of remembering the human factor when … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current CityLIS students. This post is written by current CityLIS student Jennifer Samura, who discusses how the internet may evolve in the age of the zetabyte. Sarah reflects on key … Continue reading