Subscribe by Email
- CityLIS News: Metadata for Information Management and Retrieval: understanding metadata and its use. 2nd Edition 2018 by David Haynes
- CityLIS Reflections and Research: Immersion: A New(ish) Way to Experience Art and the World
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Metadata, Semantic Web and SIstory.si
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Falsifying Data: Then and Now
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Who’s Afraid of Data? Dystopic Archives and Libraries
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Category Archives: Student Perspectives
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current CityLIS students. In this post, Mariola Marsh looks at the extensive censoring of historical documents that took place in the Soviet Union. *** A few weeks from now the … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current CityLIS students. This post is written by current CityLIS student, Anna Gialdini. Anna explores science fiction imaginaries of libraries and archives. She considers the dangers of removing the human from … Continue reading