- Posthumous PhD Award for Dr Christopher Serbutt: Documentation and the Museum Object
- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Academic Libraries
This Guest Post by CityLibrary Librarians Diane Bell and Alex Asman looks back at a session they ran for CityLIS students earlier this year. *** LibGuides is an easy to use content management system which is used by City, University … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Louise Wallace, and is discusses the impacts of Digital Humanities and coding on Library and Information Science. *** As Dr Lyn Robinson discussed … Continue reading
This Guest Post is by CityLibrary’s (and our) Research Libarian, Diane Bell, and is about how she went about choosing her Dissertation topic… *** I have recently completed an MA in Academic Practice degree run by the Learning Enhancement and … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Christopher Harbottle. *** The Permanent Exhibition On Wednesday 19th October 2016, I visited ‘The Wellcome Collection’, which is a museum and … Continue reading
Image by @ludiprice cc-by A HUGE welcome to all students starting their #citylis adventure today – the first City, University of London cohort. I started my own adventure three years ago and graduated with a big smile on my face … Continue reading