Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.
- Collection Development Strategy Report – Tyndale House Library Cambridge
- CityLIS Research Student Profile: Dominic Dixon
- An analysis and evaluation of an article from the Journal of Information Science
- How has the catalogue developed from the ancient world until the 21st Century? What current questions does cataloguing face?
- Is information governance essential for good information management?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Academic Libraries
This Guest Post is by CityLibrary’s (and our) Research Libarian, Diane Bell, and is about the time she has has spent on the CILIP Leadership Programme. *** I have just finished the CILIP Leadership Programme 2015-16. This was a pilot … Continue reading
#citylis News: The Future of the Document: documenting performance: An Interdisciplinary Symposium on Monday 31st October 2016, City University London
This post, about the first of our #citylis 16/17 events, first appeared on documentingperformance, on 25/07/16. Please visit this main symposium site for further information and registration details. *** The Future of the Document: documenting performance Symposium: Monday 31st October … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Rachel Giles. *** My first taste of library work came through an internal vacancy at the Imperial War Museum (IWM) where … Continue reading