- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: ada lovelace
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current CityLIS students. In this post Tim Darach gives a brief history of the origins of computing and identifies some of the key people involved in it’s inception. The original … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Thomas Ash, and forms a most fantastic rundown of some of the most famous faces in Library and Information Science. *** … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Adelaide Robinson. *** As someone with a strong background in history and literature, I have the habit of getting too attached to … Continue reading