- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: #Arabic
The Student Perspectives category collects posts written by current CityLIS students. This post is written by Mahmoud El-Shafey who considers the evolution of spoken and written Arabic. Mahmoud is on Twitter @MahmudElShafey. This post first appeared on Mahmoud’s blog https://maktabaman.com/2020/10/17/franco-arabic-and-the-secret-history-of-writing/ … Continue reading