- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: book reviews
This post is by CityLIS alumna Adelaide Robinson. Adelaide graduated in January 2018. The work first appeared on her personal blog “the digital shoebox” on April 12th 2018. *** “Where do you see yourself in 15 years?” someone asks. Cynically, … Continue reading
#CityLIS Student Perspectives: Summer Reading – Siu Ah Hanna James on Cataloging the World by Alex Wright
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #CityLIS students. Current Information Science student Siu Ah Hanna James writes about a book she read in preparation for starting at City. *** While I was applying to CityLIS, I … Continue reading