- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: British Library Labs
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by Wendy Durham, #citylis Library Science student and British Library Labs Volunteer. Continue reading
In this guest post #citylis student Wendy Durham writes about her work experience volunteering at the British Library Labs. Continue reading
Hosted by the Centre for Information Science at City University London, Exploring the British Library Digital Collections & Data took place on Monday 27 April 2015. We share a Storify of the tweets from the event. Continue reading
There are still places available for our British Library Labs Roadshow event at City University London on Monday 27 April 2015 from 5:30PM. Continue reading