- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: British Library
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Louise Wallace and was inspired by his attendance at The Future of Documents: Documenting Performance symposium organised by Lyn Robinson and … Continue reading
#citylis Student Perspectives: British Library Digital Conversations: EThOS & Multimedia PhD Theses by Thomas Ash
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Thomas Ash. *** Kicking off the autumn season of LIS related events, I recently attended an excellent #bldigital talk on EThOS … Continue reading