Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Building Bridges: exploring interdisciplinary intersections between fandom, fan studies and library and information science.
- Welcome to CityLIS 19/20!
- Radical Immersions Conference
- Information Resource Guide: Ancient Greek Myths
- Boom! City LIS students feel the impact of a visit to the British Library Symposium
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: British Library
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Louise Wallace and was inspired by his attendance at The Future of Documents: Documenting Performance symposium organised by Lyn Robinson and … Continue reading
#citylis Student Perspectives: British Library Digital Conversations: EThOS & Multimedia PhD Theses by Thomas Ash
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Thomas Ash. *** Kicking off the autumn season of LIS related events, I recently attended an excellent #bldigital talk on EThOS … Continue reading