- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Chat Rooms
Joseph Dunne-Howrie attended the Stories of Solitude conference on 3rd October 2018. He was interested in its interdisciplinary focus and it’s engagement with questions concerning participation in a networked world, intimacy, experiences of the live and the non-live, and speculations on … Continue reading →