- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: CILIP in Wales
Student Perspectives: CILIP Wales Conference – Knowledge and Information Literacies. Cardiff, 16 May 2019
Student Perspectives is our series of posts written by current CityLIS students. This review of the CILIP Wales Conference: Knowledge and Information Literacies, held in Cardiff on May 16th 2019, is written by Catherine Jenkins. Catherine is currently a part-time … Continue reading