- Identify the main ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research (any discipline) is disseminated. What are the implications for publishing, and for library and information services?
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
- The role of library and information services in navigating onlife and questions of identity
- Bookish Identities: How the Online Reading Community Empowers the Self
- Scholarly Communication in the Health Sciences: the Covid-19 Pandemic is Pushing the Move towards Timely, Transparent and Open Communication.
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: CILIP
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. In this post, Kathryn Drumm writes about starting the CILIP Chartership programme. *** This year, I have embarked on the process of CILIP chartership. I … Continue reading
Library & Information Employer Engagement Forum Wednesday 2nd November 2016, 12.30 – 18.00 Northampton Suite, at City, University of London Registration: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/information-library-employer-engagement-forum-tickets-27665273578 Hashtag: #citylis Organisers: Lyn Robinson & Jo Cornish —– How can we work together to provide whole … Continue reading
This Guest Post is by CityLibrary’s (and our) Research Libarian, Diane Bell, and is about the time she has has spent on the CILIP Leadership Programme. *** I have just finished the CILIP Leadership Programme 2015-16. This was a pilot … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student Thomas Ash. *** In the midst of grappling with end of year assignments, I took time out to join a CILIP in … Continue reading
#citylis Student Perspectives: Hannah Kollef on CILIP and the Future of Libraries: A Talk by Nick Poole
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student Hannah Kollef and is about CILIP CEO Nick Poole’s recent visit to #citylis as part of the Libraries and Publishing … Continue reading