- Posthumous PhD Award for Dr Christopher Serbutt: Documentation and the Museum Object
- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: City University London Library
This guest post was written by Derek MacKenzie, Head of User Services at CityLibrary and #CityLIS Guest Lecturer. Here, Derek looks at the collection, uses and reasons for statistics in university libraries. *** The end of July always marks an … Continue reading
This Guest Post is by CityLibrary’s (and our) Research Libarian, Diane Bell, and is about the time she has has spent on the CILIP Leadership Programme. *** I have just finished the CILIP Leadership Programme 2015-16. This was a pilot … Continue reading
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. In this post, Clare Dowsett writes about her career in academic libraries and the effects of a #citylis course. *** I first started working in … Continue reading