Subscribe by Email
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Metadata, Semantic Web and SIstory.si
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Falsifying Data: Then and Now
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Who’s Afraid of Data? Dystopic Archives and Libraries
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: The Map is not the Territory
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: To See a World in a Grain of Sand. Filtering Fine Art Through Metadata
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: City University London Library
This guest post was written by Derek MacKenzie, Head of User Services at CityLibrary and #CityLIS Guest Lecturer. Here, Derek looks at the collection, uses and reasons for statistics in university libraries. *** The end of July always marks an … Continue reading
This Guest Post is by CityLibrary’s (and our) Research Libarian, Diane Bell, and is about the time she has has spent on the CILIP Leadership Programme. *** I have just finished the CILIP Leadership Programme 2015-16. This was a pilot … Continue reading
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. In this post, Clare Dowsett writes about her career in academic libraries and the effects of a #citylis course. *** I first started working in … Continue reading