- Posthumous PhD Award for Dr Christopher Serbutt: Documentation and the Museum Object
- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: CityLIS Research Seminar
CityLIS is delighted that Clare Thorpe, Associate Director (Library Experience), University of Southern Queensland, will visit us on June 24th. Clare will be giving a seminar around her work on evidence-based practice in A108 from 12.00-14.00. The timing will allow … Continue reading
CityLIS is delighted to be hosting a seminar on May 10th, led by our colleague Tim Gorichanaz from Drexel University. This informal seminar will explore recent work around documents, document theory and ethics, and will be of relevance to everyone … Continue reading