- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: #citymash
#citylis research student Ludi Price writes about her presentation at #citymash: Libraries & Technology Unconference, entitled “NSFW: Fanworks and the Library”. Continue reading
This is a guest post by Gary Green, technical librarian and founding member of Voices for the Library, where he reports on his experience at the #citymash unconference at City University London. Continue reading
Thank you very much indeed to everyone who made #citymash such a complete success. ∼919 Tweets were published with #citymash on the day of the event! Who were the top ten #citymash Tweeters? Find out… Continue reading
All you need to know about #citymash, the libraries and technology unconference taking place on Saturday 13 June 2015 at City Univesity London. Continue reading
#citymash is the library and technology unconference organised by #citylis. It will take place on Saturday 13 June 2015 at City University London. Ernesto Priego provides some reflections. Continue reading