Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Student Perspectives: The Pleasure of the Record
- Student Perspectives: How public libraries are using makerspace technology to allow their users to create and innovate
- Screening: ‘Our Hobby is Depeche Mode’ Jeremy Deller’s and Nicholas Abrahams’ 2007 documentary on Depeche Mode fans.
- Building Bridges: exploring interdisciplinary intersections between fandom, fan studies and library and information science.
- Welcome to CityLIS 19/20!
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Clapham Library
#citylis Student Perspectives: #codegreen < cracking the < /code >|@claphamlib by Nancy Beckett-Jones
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student Nancy Beckett-Jones. — On Tuesday 1st March 2016, Clapham Library hosted the very well attended Society of Chief Librarians’ conference … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by #citylis student Tristan Hooper, who reflects on his experience participating in the #citylis zinemaking workshop at the Clapham Public Library Fun Palace on Saturday 3 October 2015. Continue reading
As part of this weekend’s Fun Palaces celebration, Dr. Stephann Makri and #citylis student Shermaine Waugh will be running “serendipity tours” of Clapham Library from 2-3pm and 3-4pm this Saturday. Continue reading
Join James Atkinson, Matt Finch, Ernesto Priego and members of team #citylis at Clapham Library Fun Palace from 1pm on Saturday 3rd October 2015! Info here. Continue reading