- Posthumous PhD Award for Dr Christopher Serbutt: Documentation and the Museum Object
- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: classification
Dr Deborah Lee, our visiting lecturer at CityLIS who is responsible for the Information Organisation module, has been awarded the 2017 IAML Uk&Irl E.T. Bryant Memorial Prize for her doctoral thesis “Modelling music: a theoretical approach to the classification of … Continue reading
#CityLIS Student Perspectives: Summer Reading – Siu Ah Hanna James on Cataloging the World by Alex Wright
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #CityLIS students. Current Information Science student Siu Ah Hanna James writes about a book she read in preparation for starting at City. *** While I was applying to CityLIS, I … Continue reading
CityLIS is delighted to congratulate our research student Deborah Lee on the award of her PhD. Debbie was awarded her PhD with only typographical corrections, a rare occurrance, and testimony to the talent (and effort!) Debbie has put into her … Continue reading