- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
- The role of library and information services in navigating onlife and questions of identity
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: CoLIS
This #citylis Reflections and Research post is by David Bawden and was originally published on David’s blog, The Occasional Informationist on July 7th 2016. Following on from his and Lyn Robinson’s previous CoLIS post, this piece looks at the Conference, … Continue reading
#citylis Reflections and Research: David Bawden and Lyn Robinson on Understanding – “A different kind of knowing.”
This #citylis Reflections and Research post is by David Bawden and Lyn Robinson is a slightly updated and extended version of a paper they presented at the 9th Conceptions of Library and Information Science, CoLIS9, conference in Uppsala, Sweden, on … Continue reading