- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
- The role of library and information services in navigating onlife and questions of identity
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: complex-documents
— We are delighted to announce that Rebecca Stancliffe will join us on 11th April, to talk about her research into the documentation of dance. Alongside other live performance acts such as theatre, dance may be considered from an LIS … Continue reading
This #citylis Reflections and Research post is by Lyn Robinson and was originally published on thelynxiblog on March 15th 2016. — I have written previously on the conceptual and likely practical relevance of immersive documents to the library and information science … Continue reading