- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: complex-documents
— We are delighted to announce that Rebecca Stancliffe will join us on 11th April, to talk about her research into the documentation of dance. Alongside other live performance acts such as theatre, dance may be considered from an LIS … Continue reading
This #citylis Reflections and Research post is by Lyn Robinson and was originally published on thelynxiblog on March 15th 2016. — I have written previously on the conceptual and likely practical relevance of immersive documents to the library and information science … Continue reading