- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Digital Collections
On November 12th, all CityLIS students taking classes on Mondays (i.e. full-time and part-time year 1) will attend the BL Labs Symposium at the British Library. The concept of data files as documents, which can be subject to the processes … Continue reading
Hosted by the Centre for Information Science at City University London, Exploring the British Library Digital Collections & Data took place on Monday 27 April 2015. We share a Storify of the tweets from the event. Continue reading
There are still places available for our British Library Labs Roadshow event at City University London on Monday 27 April 2015 from 5:30PM. Continue reading