- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Douglas College
#citylis International Seminar: Online Spaces & the Alt-Academic: How to Build Your Own Scholarly Community
Tuesday 10 November 2015 at City University London: #citylis International Seminar: Online Spaces and the Alt-Academic: How to Build Your Own Scholarly Community. Speakers: Dr Brenna Clarke Gray and Dr Peter Wilkins, Douglas College, British Columbia, Canada. Continue reading →