- Posthumous PhD Award for Dr Christopher Serbutt: Documentation and the Museum Object
- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Events
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current CityLIS students. This post is written by Lauren Cummings, who recently visited the Bibliothekartag in Leipzig, Germany. Lauren attended the conference with support from the John Campbell Trust. A … Continue reading
A brief account of my attendance at the University of Malta’s annual performing arts conference in March 2018. *** The University of Malta’s fifth annual School of Performing Arts Conference was held on 7th-9th March. The title of this year’s … Continue reading
This Guest Post by CityLibrary Librarians Diane Bell and Alex Asman looks back at a session they ran for CityLIS students earlier this year. *** LibGuides is an easy to use content management system which is used by City, University … Continue reading
*** This post is by our CityLIS student James Hobbs. Here, James reports on some of the issues arising at the recent Radical Voices conference, which took place at Senate House, on March 3rd, 2017. This post first appeared on … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Kyle McCollum, and is about the issues brought by digital technologies. *** Photo of National Archives taken from Wikimedia Commons On … Continue reading