Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.
- CityLIS Virtual Dissertation Collections. 4. Theory and philosophy
- Visiting the Bibliothekartag/Bibliothekskongress
- ISKO UK 2019 “The human position in an artificial world: creativity, ethics and AI in knowledge organization
- DocPerform 3: PostDigital
- Collection Development Strategy Report – Tyndale House Library Cambridge
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: fake news
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current CityLIS students. This post is written by current CityLIS student Hilary Jordan. She discusses the biases embedded in search algorithms and the importance of remembering the human factor when … Continue reading
CityLIS Reflections and Research: Why LIS doesn’t have a quick fix for the post-factual society … and why that’s OK by David Bawden
This CityLIS Reflections and Research post is by David Bawden and how Library and Information Science can help in a post-factual society. *** The irony is that by now it was supposed to be perfect. For most of my working … Continue reading