- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
- The role of library and information services in navigating onlife and questions of identity
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Fans
Screening: ‘Our Hobby is Depeche Mode’ Jeremy Deller’s and Nicholas Abrahams’ 2007 documentary on Depeche Mode fans.
CityLIS are delighted to be able to show ‘Our Hobby is Depeche Mode’ 2007 on January 27th 2020, ELG02, 18.00-19.30. The screening will be followed by a panel led by current CityLIS student Melissa Ramos, who will be joined by … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Adelaide Robinson. *** A quick definition before we start: “Cosplay (コスプレkosupure), a contraction of the words costume play, is a performance … Continue reading
This #citylis Reflections and Research post is by Lyn Robinson and was originally published on thelynxiblog on June 27th 2016. *** Here is a brief synopsis of the paper which @ludiprice and I presented at the Fan Studies Network Conference, … Continue reading
The following is an excerpt of a transcript of an interview between Ludi Price, a #citylis PhD student, and the Fansplaining podcast. The interview is about Ludi’s research into fan information behaviour and is featured in Episode 19 of the podcast, Cataloging Fandom. … Continue reading