Subscribe by Email
- #CityLIS Guest Views: Derek MacKenzie Number crunching in the summer time
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Nancy Beckett-Jones at the CILIP Conference 2017, 5 – 6 July 2017.
- CityLIS Research Student Profile: Richard Gartner
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: References and Recommedations for those joining CityLIS in September 2017 by Mariana Strassacapa Ou.
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Volunteering at CityLibrary by Isabel Martinez Carrasco
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, #citylis news is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Fans
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Adelaide Robinson. *** A quick definition before we start: “Cosplay (コスプレkosupure), a contraction of the words costume play, is a performance … Continue reading
This #citylis Reflections and Research post is by Lyn Robinson and was originally published on thelynxiblog on June 27th 2016. *** Here is a brief synopsis of the paper which @ludiprice and I presented at the Fan Studies Network Conference, … Continue reading
The following is an excerpt of a transcript of an interview between Ludi Price, a #citylis PhD student, and the Fansplaining podcast. The interview is about Ludi’s research into fan information behaviour and is featured in Episode 19 of the podcast, Cataloging Fandom. … Continue reading
From 7th-14th March 2016, Matt Finch, Creative in Residence at the State Library of Queensland, Australia, took over the We the Humanities Twitter Feed, a rotating Twitter account where people working in the humanities get to share ideas, experiences, and … Continue reading