- Posthumous PhD Award for Dr Christopher Serbutt: Documentation and the Museum Object
- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Focus on Alumni
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. In this post, Clare Dowsett writes about her career in academic libraries and the effects of a #citylis course. *** I first started working in … Continue reading
Congratulations to #citylis Alumni, Neil Barclay, who has been awarded an award by The Butler Trust for his work as a civilian librarian at HMP Thameside. Neil recently completed an MSc in Information Science and has previously previously written about … Continue reading
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. In this post, Alana Farrell writes about her position at the Royal College of Physicians, and her work as Project Co-ordinator for the UK Medical … Continue reading
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. In this post, Nicola Beer, who graduated in 2011, writes about her career as a Learning and Teaching Librarian with the Open University. — Like … Continue reading