- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Focus on Alumni
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. In this post, Clare Dowsett writes about her career in academic libraries and the effects of a #citylis course. *** I first started working in … Continue reading
Congratulations to #citylis Alumni, Neil Barclay, who has been awarded an award by The Butler Trust for his work as a civilian librarian at HMP Thameside. Neil recently completed an MSc in Information Science and has previously previously written about … Continue reading
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. In this post, Alana Farrell writes about her position at the Royal College of Physicians, and her work as Project Co-ordinator for the UK Medical … Continue reading
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. In this post, Nicola Beer, who graduated in 2011, writes about her career as a Learning and Teaching Librarian with the Open University. — Like … Continue reading