- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: George Orwell
CityLIS Reflections and Research: The multicultural, interdisciplinary record of humanity: library and information science by Lyn Robinson
This CityLIS Reflections and Research post is by Lyn Robinson and reflects upon Library and Information Science at CityLIS and in 2017. *** Whilst the cuts to public libraries within the UK have attracted significant column inches in recent years, … Continue reading