Subscribe by Email
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Volunteering at CityLibrary by Isabel Martinez Carrasco
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: digital libraries complicate library history, part iii / my independent study by Mariana Ou
- CityLIS Repository on Humanities Commons
- PhD Success for CityLIS Research Student Deborah Lee!
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: the widening of library history, part ii / my independent study by Mariana Ou
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, #citylis news is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: #HASLibCamp
In this Guest Post, Fiona Paterson, E-Access Administrator at City University London, talks about presenting at the recent #HASLibCamp Unconference hosted by #citylis. Further information and and links to other reports from the unconference can be found on the #HASLibCamp … Continue reading
#citylis Reflections and Research: Lyn Robinson on #HASlibcamp: a health and science library & information unconference
#HASlibcamp 2016 photo by @lynrobinson cc by On 23rd April 2016, #citylis was delighted to host HASlibcamp, an unconference for health and science library information professionals. The day provided a unique, informal forum where over 40 colleagues from public, academic, … Continue reading
In this Guest Post, #citylis PhD Candidate and Co-Organiser of HASLibCamp, Ludi Price reflects on the importance of sharing experiences before sharing her experience of Unconferences and looks ahead to the forthcoming HASLibCamp, which will hosted by City University London … Continue reading
#HASlibcamp is a one day unconference for people interested in health and science libraries. It will take place at City University London and is being organised by a great team of Librarians that include #citylis’s very own Ludi Price. If … Continue reading