Subscribe by Email
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Metadata, Semantic Web and SIstory.si
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Falsifying Data: Then and Now
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Who’s Afraid of Data? Dystopic Archives and Libraries
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: The Map is not the Territory
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: To See a World in a Grain of Sand. Filtering Fine Art Through Metadata
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Health
#HASlibcamp is a one day unconference for people interested in health and science libraries. It will take place at City University London and is being organised by a great team of Librarians that include #citylis’s very own Ludi Price. If … Continue reading