- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Health
This is the third in an occasional series of posts in which we celebrate and publicise the excellent work done by CityLIS students in the dissertation projects. Each post will focus on a topic, and present a series of dissertations … Continue reading
#HASlibcamp is a one day unconference for people interested in health and science libraries. It will take place at City University London and is being organised by a great team of Librarians that include #citylis’s very own Ludi Price. If … Continue reading