- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: information behaviour
#citylis PhD student Ludi Price presented at the European Fan Cultures conference at Erasmus University, Rotterdam (12-13 November 2015). Here she reports her experience as a speaker at the conference. Continue reading
Professor Bawden attended the Fifth i3 – Information: interactions and impact – conference held at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen in late June 2015. Here he shares his report. Continue reading
This post is by #citylis PhD candidate Zaki Abbas. Here he describes his current research on the rise of mobile technologies and the information Seeking behavior of law students. Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by #citylis student Tess Stackley, who is currently working on her dissertation. — I’m Tess, a part-time MSc student here at City studying … Continue reading