- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
- The role of library and information services in navigating onlife and questions of identity
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: information society
*** We are delighted that Rachel Cummings has returned to CityLIS as a research student. In this post, Rachel shares some initial thoughts on her research interests, as she begins her journey as a full-time PhD student. Rachel will be … Continue reading
This essay was written by CityLIS student Mariana Ou in December 2016. It is reproduced here with the author’s permission as part of our CityLIS Writes initiative. You can follow Mariana on Twitter as @librarianchimp. *** Abstract This brief essay … Continue reading