- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: infosphere
The Student Perspectives category collects posts written by current CityLIS students. In this post, Nina Byrom considers how Floridi’s theory of digital proxies has become a reality in the context of Covid-19 but also looks at how lockdown has revealed … Continue reading
This is the full version of the paper Joseph Dunne-Howrie gave at the DocPerform 3: Postdigital Symposium on May 16th 2019 *** I recently gave a paper where I criticized those immersive performances that denude participants of their critical agency … Continue reading