- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: internet
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Reham Alharbi, and is an introduction to the Internet of Things. *** To begin with, what does it mean? Internet of … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Adelaide Robinson. *** I’ve been studying Library and Information Science at #citylis for 3 weeks now. It’s been fascinating; #DITA especially, because it … Continue reading