- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Jeffrey Pomerantz
This post, originally published on thelynxiblog on 3rd August 2016, is a starter reading list for anyone thinking about, or actually about to start, studying Library or Information Science at #citylis. I recently graduated with a #citylis Masters in Library … Continue reading →